Teradata QueryGrid Manager
- Viewpoint with support for multiple systems. You can install Viewpoint on AWS or use an on-premises installation.
- For software dependencies, see http://knowledge.teradata.com/KCS/id/KCS001621.
- Teradata QueryGrid Manager: Launch using the Teradata QueryGrid 2.0 AMI or as part of a Teradata ecosystem deployment. See Launching Teradata Components Separately and Teradata QueryGrid Configuration.
- Teradata QueryGrid portlet: Viewpoint includes the portlet, which you must configure before using the software.
- Teradata QueryGrid connectors: Contact Teradata to purchase the connectors.
For Teradata QueryGrid queries to continue working if an AWS Teradata Database node fails, you must create a Teradata Database node restore image after initially deploying QueryGrid on the Teradata Database system. See Creating a Restore Image.