Validating the CMIC Configuration File
Use this procedure if you need to validate the contents of the CMIC Configuration file.
- From the AWS Web Console, note the Public IP of the Teradata Viewpoint instance and the CMIC Instance.
- From your SSH client console, log on to the first CMIC instance as cmic using the applicable AWS key pair.
# ssh -i private-key-file cmic@public-IPwhere:
- The private-key-file is the private key file (.pem) of the AWS key pair specified when launching the instance.
- The public-IP is public IP address of the CMIC instance.
- From your SSH client console, validate the Configuration file.
# sudo cmic-cloud-config -v